VERMONT TRACK & FIELD INDOOR STATE MEET
Saturday, February 16, 2013, 11:00 AM at Norwich University
Scratches by 9:00 AM,
Coaches Meeting 9:30 AM
- Weight-in 9:00-10:00 AM
- All athletes in running events must wear a hip number
on the left hip, centered, shirt must be tucked in. Athletes in distance events must also wear a second hip number on the chest.
- ATHLETES MUST REPORT TO THE CHECK IN AREA NO
LATER THAN 2nd CALL. We will reseed if necessary all running events 10 min
prior to event start. No empty lanes.
- ORDER OF HEATS - SLOW TO
- ADVANCEMENT IN 55m Dash, 55m Hurdles
FIRST PLACE + TIMES - Trials and 2 Finals A and B only (no semis)
- Admission by VPA - Adults $7.00, Students $4.00.
- Coaches must have completed VSADA/VPA Coaches Education Program unless they are a first year coach. Coaches who are not certified and are not a first year coach will not be allowed to coach in the championship.
- Athletes and relays finishing top 6 places from every event will qualify for NE Indoor Championship Meet. Please check NE Championship meet event list and meet info.
Boys and Girls entry fees will be $10.00 per individual
up to a maximum of $100.00 per team. Read team, not school. Girls and boys represent two teams. Please make
checks to The Vermont Indoor Track Association. Fees should be postmarked no later than January 30, 2013 and sent to Dave Heitkamp, 218 Old Stage Rd, Orwell, VT 05760. Cost is $12 for individuals, $120 for team after 2/9/13.
- Coaches are expected to read VPA TF Rules Book. Please follow listed guidelines regarding entry limits, meet qualifying standards, order of events etc.
- Entry checklist - Before you submit your entries please go through the posted Hy-Tek TM Meet Entry Instructions .
- Hy-Tek TEAM MANAGER SOFTWARE .ENTRIES ONLY by Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 11:59 PM (midnight) E-mail Pavel
Dvorak . You must check your
entries on this web for mistakes by THURSDAY, Feb.14, 2013, 8:00 PM.
- Click below to download VT Indoor State Meet Events File for your Hy-Tek TM.
tfmm2013-02-16-MeetEvents-2-16-13 Indoor State Meet-001.zip Import this meet events file into your Hy-Tek TM.
Meet qualifying standards are included in this download. Make sure you check Enforce Qualifying Marks window and enter Max Combined Entries per Athlete – 4 in Meet Maintenance window in your Hy-Tek TM software.
- Hand-held entry times must be rounded up to the slower
1/10 of a second and must be recorded with h after the time (example 23.6h or 4:45.0h).
- All scratches must be done by 9:00 AM on the race day. SCRATCHES RIGHT AT THE TABLE NEXT TO THE FINISH BY COACHES ONLY - no
paperwork needed. Just come and scratch your athlete from the event list.
Please follow the time deadlines. Email scratches welcome.
PLEASE FINISH YOUR SCRATCHES BY 9:00 AM WILL ALLOW US TO RESEED ALL RUNNING AND
FIELD EVENTS BEFORE THE MEET, PRINT NEW OFFICIALS CARDS AND RUN BETTER QUALITY
MEET WITHOUT EMPTY LANES.
- An athlete is allowed to run no more than 2 races for
1000m, 1600m and 3200m.
- A school may enter up to 6 athletes in any one event.
- An athlete may not be entered or compete in more than 4
events (excluding relay positions).
- An athlete is required to participate in (three) 3 interscholastic indoor TF meets during this season to be able to enter the state meet.
Meet Director: Jeff Bennett
Work Phone: 802 881 8388
Meet Administrator: Pavel Dvorak
Work Phone: 802 864 8588