Pre-Registration Information and Documentation

Registration checklist for preschools at JJ. Flynn and Integrated Arts Academy:
> Act 62 Application Form
> Registration Forms
> Birth Certificate
> Immunization Records from Doctor
> Home Language Survey (if language other than English)
> Proof of Residency **

** Proof of Burlington, Vermont residency from ONE of the following:
a. Current tax bill.
b. Current mortgage/closing papers showing a Burlington address and name of the parent or legal guardian, or custodian.
c. Formal lease showing name, address and telephone of the landlord.
d. Notarized letter from a landlord stating the address of the residence being leased AND the name(s) of the lessee(s), along with landlord's address and teephone number.


Proof of Burlington residency from TWO of the following:
a. Valid VT drivers license with a Burlington address.
b. Valid VT identification card with a Burlington address.
c. Valid voter registration card with Burlington address.
d. Valid VT vehicle regisration card.
e. Current utility bill in your name.
f. Valid Public Aid card.
g. Current Burlington library card with your name and address.
h. Valid automobile insurance card.
i. Bank statement for current or previous month (financial information redacted)


Review Proof of Residency form to determine if you must complete the affidavit.


Students in various school settings